For more than 10 years, SQS has performed testing processes both at the customer site and at its own locations, guaranteeing always the reduction of costs and improving quality.
With the location in Brussels, SQS broadened its horizons, generating an important international growth and a huge increase of the outsource activities workload. Due to this important development and in order to give a better service for its clients, the company decided to organise these testing services carried out at its own facilities under the name of SOQUS, the Testing Laboratory of SQS.
SQS TestLab features
Highly Qualified Team
- Continuous training process
- Testing and QA Techniques
- Business Processes
- Standards: Cenelec, IEEE, ISO, FDA & EMEA
- Independent and secure hardware environment
- Agreements with equipment providers to ensure hardware availability when needed.
Software Tools availability
- Requirements Management
- Test management
- Test Execution: C/R tools, load generation,…
- Error Reporting Tools
- Communication procedures
- Reporting:Incidences & Errors, Changes, Progress
- Documentation Review
- Information capture
- Working Procedures:
- Technical Procedures: testing techniques and methods, tools management, review processes,…
- QA procedures: internal audits, validation of intermediate and final results
- Documentation procedures