The software quality concepts, tools or methods that are introduced as part of your processes must be aimed at covering a need, a problem or improvement goal.
The quality of your development can and must be measured. The ROI on the measures implemented in the company must be taken into account to ensure the company’s commitment to quality.
The following problems are common in development companies:
- “...I have lost control of my software suppliers and I wish to systematize the processes..."
- “...I have migrated to J2EE and the development times have rocketed...”
- “...I no longer meet my delivery deadlines due to the bugs that appear at the end of the development…”
- “...the development team does not systematically manage the versions...”
- “...one of my business goals is to reduce development costs by 15 per cent..."
SQS focuses on designing and implementing quality tools and methods adapted to each customer's specific needs.
SQS S.A. introduces the most suitable quality mechanisms/concepts that ensure that the business goals are achieved, maintained or improved.
- Designing and implementing validation and verification processes that are line with the characteristics of the company and its developments
- Implementing a suitable Requirements Engineering policy (gathering and managing) with methodology and tools
- Process Metrics Analysis
- Designing and Implementing a Configuration Management System
- Web applications monitoring systems
- Support for designing and implementing a new Development Life Cycle
- TCC implementation