Software Quality Systems is the leader for Testing and Software Quality services.
SQS is certified in
Barcelona, 3 - 6 June 2013
Intended for those who desire to be dedicated to software testing professionally. You will learn everything you need to run a testing department. Designing, estimating, planning and selecting test strategies and coordinate the team in charge.
Attendees will be able to identify risks and methods to mitigate them as well as criteria for selecting testing tools or requirements to implement them.
Register today and get 25% discount.
For more info, please email us
Q-Mobile certification testing criteria includes industry standards (Java, Symbian, Windows Mobile Applications, Android), de-facto standards and also adjustment standards. On the other hand, it is conceived and designed as a flexible process where SQS can design custom specific tests based on customer marketing objectives, using both internally developed standards and standards accepted by the industry. SQS offers companies the opportunity to establish its own certification program based on Q-Mobile.
SQS offers two different certification levels:
- Single QMobile Logo: Indicates that the application tested has passed the test criteria included in the certification system.
- Complete QMobile Logo: Indicates that the application tested has passed the test criteria included in the certification and has also successfully completed a specific test plan developed by SQS completing specific requirements and / or standards imposed by the client
Madrid, 28th September
In this Working Breakfast, the participants will acquire knowledge about the principles and technology of software testing, to help them in the implementation of testing techniques and processes of their companies and give them confidence when decisions need to be made in this field. These are the main concepts that will be shown:
Nowadays, companies are aware that product quality is intertwined with product development and maintenance process quality. As a result, many companies strive for certification in industry-known models like CMMI, SCAMPI or SPICE (ISO/IEC 15504).
R&D is an essential and effective tool to strengthen the services we offer to our customers. It is for this reason that SQS dedicates a large amount of effort to research project leadership and participation in fields related to Software Quality and Testing on a national and European level.
SQS’s 3 key R&D fields are:
• Development methodologies
• System validation and verification in varied environments
• Hardware and software co-design
SQS offers continuous website monitoring and comprehensive site analysis services, in compliance with ISE/IEC standards and W3C’s (Worldwide Web Consortium) recommendations, to examine and improve the usability, security and performance of e-Commerce and e-Administration applications. SQS’s Q-Val methodology ensures high quality standards at every level.
SQS is a leading Software Quality Consulting Firm with vast experience in many industries (railways, pharmaceutics, machine tool, public sector/government/administration, banking, …). SQS is dedicated to achieving & maintaining client satisfaction, adding value to your services by adapting to your specific needs and providing advice and full solutions at all levels:
• Establishing a workflow: design and implementation of quality methods and processes and technical management support.
• Throughout the software lifecycle: test strategy design, test plan creation, test case design, execution and maintenance (module validation, load and performance testing), error management and reporting.
• Support in upcoming versions: test case automation.